dilluns, 30 de juliol del 2012

Global vision


Global vision
After a few years working at Tallers Elpa, I felt the need to expand my professional experience into other business environments. I was looking for a job where I was able to develop my technical skills and acquire new knowledge. I was offered a job at Inoxpa (company specialized in pharmaceutical and food equipment  in Banyoles), as Project Manager in Research and Development. I had the opportunity to learn about fluid simulation, first, through a course I took at the Aeronautics Engineers School in Madrid, and after, working in different projects. This position also involved developing relations with different departments and clients.


While working at Inoxpa I was coursing a Master's Degree in Business Administration at La Salle Barcelona. Main topics of the master were marketing, finances, economy, business law, cost analysis and control, management skills, etc. part of the course was yield in San Francisco where we acquired experience in international business. The two weeks in Saint Mary's College of California, visiting big American enterprises and the Federal Reserve Bank of California, were exciting and allowed me to develop and improve my English skills.


In Saint Mary's College classroom


At the end, I acquired a solid strategic vision for business, being able to apply this new knowledge in my daily tasks, relations with clients and suppliers, operations, cost analysis, etc.

CFD Simulation

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada